The Coastal Athlete Program Podcast is stepping up to weekly episodes through the summer months in the Northern Hemisphere to provide as much quality content for water rescue professionals as possible during the tourist season.
- Joe is getting his mobile recording set up online so we are doubling our range.
- Schep & Joe are coming to Mendocino for the Water Rescue Rodeo and will be offering a class on the alternate day of the event.
- Episodes dedicated to the true cost of water sports goods, examining the human and natural cost of things like rubber/foam/polyurethane
- Product reviews
- Summer Special Events! like the 3rd Chum Challenge
CAP CLASS SUMMER TOUR
The guys are ready to hit the road the provide CAP Classes in your area on the Pacific Rim, specifically for water rescue professionals or any group of water sports enthusiasts. Schep and Joe have fins, boards, paddles, and small craft standing at the ready to come to your town! Contact us HERE or via any of our social media channels.
- 10 students minimum per session
- 20 students maximum per session
As we begin to offer mobile classes we will talk about them on the podcast, so make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss your chance to try out a CAP Class for yourself.
NEXT REMOTE CLASS
MAY 19 OR 20
(DEPENDANT UPON RODEO SCHEDULE)