This episode of the Podcast features an interview with former W.E.C Lightweight Champion and I.M.T.C. Welterweight Muay Thai Kickboxing Champion “Razor” Rob McCullough. Razor Rob has also coached on two different seasons of the TV show “The Ultimate Fighter” (TUF) Season 11 Ortiz vs. Liddell & season 14 Bisping vs. Miller. He has also traveled the world as a striking coach and training partner for Martial Arts legends as Michael Bisping , Ricco Rodriguez, Kevin Randelman, Tito Ortiz, and Rampage Jackson. Rob currently works as the Senior Director of MMA at UFC Gyms, and holds a litany of certifications listed below.
We can not wait for you to hear what he has to say about the Science of Sport, practical application of knowledge and skill, and about how he successfully transitioned from professional cage fighter to loving father & businessman.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal trainer (CPT)
- NASM YOUTH EXERCISE SPECIALIST (YES)
- NASM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS CONDITIONING SPECIALIST (MMACS)
- NASM FITNESS NUTRITION SPECIALIST (FNS)
- AMERICAN RED CROSS: FIRST AID/CPR/AED/OXYGEN INSTRUCTOR
- TRX Master Trainer
- TRIGGER POINT PERFORMANCE THERAPY MASTER TRAINER
- ESCAPE -TIYR/Kettlebell/Bulgarian bag- MASTER TRAINER
- UFC FIT SENIOR MASTER TRAINER
- HYPER WEAR SANDBELL MASTER TRAINER
- dot FIT CERTIFIED NUTRITION COACH
Make sure to like and subscribe to the CAP Podcast on whatever platform you use. If you listen to us on iTunes please leave us a review, it helps us reach more people and spread good knowledge.
Rob’s fan page can be found HERE